Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 29 per week
Salary: £10.26 per hour
Partnering with Easyjet at Edinburgh Airport, WFS has exciting opportunities to join a growing team where we put our people at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for Customer Host Agents on a fixed term contract until the end of September.
- Contracted to 29 hours per week
- Fixed working pattern, days of work will be Thu/Fri/Sun
- An added bonus of secured shift times all shifts on these dates will be late shifts further info can be given upon interview.
- The pay rate is £10.26 per hour.
About the job:
As a Customer Host Agent, you will be responsible for providing a professional check-in service, Being the face of the company and always showcasing a high level of customer service. You will be responsible for hosting and assisting the use of self-service bag drops for passengers.
Working as part of a team, you will be critical to the successful delivery of ground handling services to customer and airline.
A flexible, can do attitude is a must.
- You must be friendly and approachable
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work to under pressure.
- Able to follow and work on operational procedures as well as maintain consistent service standards.
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Confident dealing with difficult customers whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Clean criminal record, All successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and provide 5 years referencing history
If you have an interest in aviation and want to be part of a successful team then please send us your CV.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- United Kingdom (required)
Apply via Indeed website: Wfs Jobs in Edinburgh Airport – 2022 | Indeed.com