20 hour- Fashion Retail Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for a 20 hour Sales Supervisor to join us in our Weekend Maxmara store.
Our store is located in the busy departure lounge of Edinburgh Airport.
Mission:To continuously drive store performance through driving top line sales, controlling costs, maintaining financial discipline and creating an amazing team. Working with the Store Manager to develop, drive and deliver your store strategy to ensure you deliver store objectives and KPI’s.
- Grow top line store sales
- Control the cost budgets within targets
- Sell, Sell, Sell
- Contribute to developing an amazing team
- Drive financial discipline
- Communication & Relationships – understands the importance of communication and relationship building in business. Speaks and writes clearly to all levels, is articulate and not overly verbose, understands their audience.
- High Standards – believes in themselves and believes they can achieve more and better, can determine what’s required to raise the bar, articulate this, get buy-in and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to sell – makes the customer the heart of everything and can infect their team with this strategy.
- Responsible & Reliable – can get the job done particularly under pressure and is still able to deliver the goals and objectives.
- Accountable – makes sounds decisions and takes accountability for the outcomes.
- Culture – committed to team work. A floor manager who leads by example. Is able to take direction, make it their own and work as a team to deliver.
- Think FASHION! – has an eye for what works well, what the latest trends are and is able to articulate why something is either selling or not selling. Represents the brand at all times.
- Enthusiasm – committed to a growing business and bringing positivity at all times.
- Respect & Honesty – Ethically strong, earns trust, maintains confidence, does what is right, speaks plainly and truthfully.
Points for the Candidates Consideration:We are a 24 hour operation committed to open at the Airport’s request. This means opening hours that include early mornings/late evenings and on national holidays. Due to these opening hours and the requirement to remain flexible in this position, independent transport is preferable. Airport Regulations require successful candidates to pass Criminal Record Checks and supply a professional/educational history of 5 years without any gaps longer than 2 weeks. We are unable to consider any applicants that would be unable to fulfill these criteria.Due to the expected number of applicants, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted. Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
To apply please send CV / cover letter to – [email protected]