Department Foreign Exchange
Location Edinburgh Airport
Contract Full-time and Part-time available
About the Company
Travelex is the market leading independent foreign exchange business, a trusted and widely recognised brand in foreign exchange.
About The Role
Travelex are seeking a Travel Services Partner to join their Edinburgh team. You will provide support and advice on great Travelex products and services maintaining Travelex’s impeccable standards.
As a Travel Services Partner your key responsibilities include:
- Source every opportunity to interact with customers in and around Stores and provide the products and services tailored to the customers needs
- Process all foreign exchange transaction
- Administrative responsibilities in line with Travelex procedures
- Implement best practice around legal and regulatory standards and adhering to Travelex compliance procedures
- Adapt to work under pressure due to seasonal periods
- Working confidently on your own initiative as well as part of a wider team
The ideal candidate will have customer service/retail experience with a proven record of both sales and clientele. You will be level-headed with commitment to customer satisfaction.
Together with excellent communication skills and being a team player, you will:
- Be able to comfortably deal with challenging customers
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate cash handling experience (however full training will be given)
- Have IT skills and able to use Microsoft applications
- Have good numerical abilities
To apply please visit our website: https://www.careers.travelex.com/