Customer Service Representative
Zero Hour Contract – shift work including Weekends
£8.65 per hour plus uncapped commission
Be Fearless. Be Aspiring. Be Smart.
Are you passionate about customer service and putting smiles on people’s faces? Love the buzz of an airport environment? Relish the chance to earn uncapped commission?
As we celebrate 100 years of Hertz, we are looking for our next Customer Service Representative at Edinburgh Airport.
The role: Your journey at Hertz
As part of the Hertz family, you will feel comfortable understanding and promoting the products and services that suit the needs of each customer. You thrive in sharing ideas to improve services, processes and products within the branch to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Your benefits: How we go the extra mile
You’ll earn commission on top of your salary, which means you’ll dictate your own earning potential each month. You’ll also receive fantastic in-house customer service and sales training, opportunities to study and enjoy career progression across Hertz UK and Europe.
Our excellent pension scheme means we contribute up to 8% of your salary to help you save more. We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme; childcare vouchers; discounts on health insurance, dental cover, travel insurance, employee retail discounts and more. What’s more, our life insurance cover ensures your loved ones will a lump sum should the worst happen.
You’ll also enjoy free on-site parking and a generous staff discount at Hertz locations across Europe.
Your skills: What you need to take the wheel
- A valid UK or EU driving licence
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales or retail environment
- Good English skills, enabling you to be a brilliant communicator
- An understanding of the importance of great team spirit and supporting your colleagues
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards selling
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritise and make decisions efficiently
- Passion for a role where every day is different: You relish taking on new challenges and thinking outside the box
- Responsible, trustworthy and organised and can keep a cool head under pressure
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis, 7 days per week.
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly – as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW