Location: Edinburgh Airport
Salary: £8.30 – £8.60 per hour + generous bonus structure and personal sales commissions
Hours: Shift basis, between 4 am and 10 pm
Airside pass requirements: 5 years continues referencing and consent to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
A major retailer and manufacturer is looking for Sales Advisors to join their team at Edinburgh Airport.
With multiple outlets, we own a number of souvenir shops, kilt outfitters, and specialised high-end stores selling luxury cashmere, Scottish jewellery as well as Harry Potter merchandise. We are looking for multiple Sales Advisors to join our team due to growth.
Within this busy role, you will be responsible for engaging with customers, merchandising and delivering outstanding service, whilst maintaining visual standards of the store.
As a part of the team, you will offer an exceptional level of service to customers, ensuring they get the right item and the right fit every time. You will be sales focused and will contribute to your store sales targets and contribute to a great atmosphere.
• Previous retail industry experience and passion for retail
• Passion and experience of delivering exceptional service
• Commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the customers’ needs Willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile
• Polite, friendly and helpful attitude
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
• Reliable, punctual, and strong team player with a proactive approach
• Airside pass requirements – 5 years continuous referencing, consent to undertake a Criminal Record Check
• Competitive salary + generous bonus structure + personal sales commissions
• Amazing employee discounts
• Training and opportunities for career progression
• Pension scheme
How can candidates apply?
Send Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org