Team Member/Barista – Starbucks – Edinburgh Airport T1
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.07 per hour plus £1.20 per hours for shifts worked between midnight and 6am.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail. You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have some exciting and ambitious plans here at Edinburgh Airport and are looking for Full Time permanent Team Members to come and join our team at Starbucks! We’re looking for a variety of shifts between 4am to 11am/10am to 6pm/4pm to 10pm including weekends – we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role. As a Team Member you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge with the potential to develop and progress within the Company.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member:
- Free parking
- Free meal on shift
- Refer a friend scheme – get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Additional £1.20 per hour for working between midnight and 6am.
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.