2x positions available– 40hr contract:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Castore team! You will be given the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team and assist the store manager in admin duties and over-seeing staff performance. As a supervisor & key holder for the store it is your reasonability to work with the other supervisors and store manager to initiate store targets and manage the overall day to day operations of the store whilst providing an outstanding Castore experience to customers.
You will work closely with premium product, customers and achieving daily targets. We want our customers to step into store and feel the Castore experience. It’s your job to inform all customers about our products and drive the force behind service within our store.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise all team members and provide feedback where necessary reporting the teams’ strengths and weaknesses to management.
- Motivates, guides and mentors team members to exceed goals and creates a positive environment during shifts.
- Assist in the training of new team members in company standards, customer service, till training and day to day job duties.
- Works with other supervisors and management to ensure all visual policies and standards are up to date, whilst providing feedback to head office with store goals and targets for each week.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of company products and services.
- Handling complaints and resolving any issues
- Creates an atmosphere centred on delivering superior customer service
- The ability to thrive in a sales targeted environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to use your initiative to solve problems
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Conflict resolution