16hr, 20hr and 32hr positions available.
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 600 stores in EMEA. We are home to some of the world’s best brands including Ray Ban, Oakley, Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Bvlgari.
Sunglass Hut is also part of something bigger; EssilorLuxottica’s global family, with a high-performance culture that’s always rewarding, forever evolving and full of exciting opportunities.
As the founding global sponsor for One Sight, Luxottica is committed to eradicating the world of vision care crisis, partnering in the creation of sustainable and charitable access to quality vision care and eyewear.
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
At Sunglass Hut we are guided by our Key Cultural indicators: We believe in working hard and having fun. We set our ambitions high as we are driven to learn and achieve. We Share Wins as success stories propels us to reach further. We build genuine meaningful relationships with our Staff and Customers. We promote diversity and inclusion; we thrive on Individuality.
Our Sales Associates are vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and the essential link between our Product and Customers. You will bring an authentic, fun, and energetic experience to all customers while helping them find premium quality eyewear.
· Consistently achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective customer service and selling skills.
· Confidently provides exceptional customer experience through making a connection, attention to detail and offering a personalised and unique shopping experience resulting in customer satisfaction
· Learn to confidently share product knowledge through storytelling to maximise sales and create lasting memories. This includes Brand history, production process, product composition, trends, and best sellers
· Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers and store management
· Takes pride in the appearance of the store, and shows initiative to keep displays and product clean, tidy, and organised.
· Protect company assets by maintaining vigilance while on the shop floor and comply with company policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations and minimise loss
Ideal candidates will have:
· Strong selling skills – preferably with 1-1 sales experience
· Excellent communicator – ability to initiate contact and communicate confidently. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced, sales driven atmosphere
· A positive can-do attitude, an individual who can work well with minimal supervision
· Customer obsessed
· Ability to embrace new technology and change with high level of accuracy
· Flexible approach, required to work on rotational shift basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays
· A competitive pay rate, with generous commission of up to 3%
· Free pair of sunglasses after passing probation
· Discount vouchers for Friends & Family
· Free eye test vouchers
· Career progression opportunities
· Monthly incentives
· Opportunity to volunteer in One Sight vision clinics across the globe
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Are you able to work between 4AM-10PM?
- Do you have 5 years worth of reference history?
- Do you have a criminal record?
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)