Team Leader – Starbucks – Edinburgh Airport
Team Leader Edinburgh Airport
We have superb opportunities to join us at our Starbucks at Edinburgh Airport
We have full-time permanent contracts available for an immediate start.
Pay rate £9.19 plus bonus
We also offer:
- Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great development: this is a fantastic opportunity to become a future manager!
- With a variety of shifts available, our units never close. Great benefits for all our colleagues with a discount card which can be used at anytime. This is a busy, exciting workplace – it’s not a question of if you’re going to start with us, but when!
- up to 50% staff discount on our brands
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension schemes
As a Team Leader in our store, the role involves leading and coordinating duties on shift for the team. Ensuring our ‘brand’ and company standards are being maintained and our customers enjoy excellent quality products with great customer service every time.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help train your colleagues to deliver exceptional customer service and store standards
- Build and maintain a store environment that is safe
- Be part of the store management team
- Take on key holder responsibility – opening and closing the store
- Organize your colleagues activities during the shift
- Work varied shifts through the week at different times of the day, including weekends
- Work with large amounts of cash, including opening and cashing up the tills
- Achieve the sales and other KPI targets for the shift
To be successful in this role you will need previous experience of being a team leader within a similar environment. You must be able to show how you’ve built relationships with customers, colleagues and resolved difficult situations whilst remaining positive.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’ve helped set team targets and involved colleagues to achieve them together
- You’ve previously had to handle and resolve difficult situations with customers and colleagues
- You love providing a great customer service
- You love a fast paced environment
- You can confidently build relationships with people from all walks of life
- You’ve ideally organised and led a team’s daily activity before
- You’re willing to work a range of shifts including weekends
- You take pride in where you work
- You’ll also be confident in taking ownership of work and coming up with new initiatives to support your store and increase sales
Please note that as Edinburgh Airport is a secure environment, you will need to supply 5 years of full employment/education references and we will carry out a criminal record check.
Job Reference: RC13948