Position Title: Sales Associate
Location: Edinburgh Airport
Hourly Pay: £9.70 – £10.00
Become part of the Castore team –
Castore exists for one single reason – to make athletes better. Our ethos is built upon the philosophy of BETTER NEVER STOPS, an ideal deeply infused in our DNA and something we strive to live every single day.
Castore was created to bring a new level of performance to men’s and women’s sportswear. Our mission is to build the lightest, most durable, highest performing sportswear in the market. We leave no stone unturned in our search for performance enhancement and work only with world leading partners to push the boundaries of sportswear innovation and give our athletes an edge.
We utilise advanced engineering and unique technical fabrics to create the highest quality sportswear in the world for athletes who demand the very best. Castore partners with world class athletes and brands to drive innovation and superior performance. Our leading technical fabrics in sportswear are worn across the likes of Newcastle FC, McLaren, Redbull, Rangers FC, Andy Murray, Reiss and many more.
Castore is looking for people who can grow with the company and shares a passion for sport and self-improvement and we want you to be a part of our exciting journey. With a total of 26 locations across the UK and internationally every store has a unique experience and hosts an inspiring community of sport and quality training wear.
About the role:
As a Castore Sales Associate your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Castore products and services. We want our customers to step into store and feel the Castore experience. It’s your job to inform all customers about our products and drive the force behind service and selling.
As a brand ambassador for the store it is your reasonability to work with the team and supervisors to support in the overall day to day operations of the store whilst providing an outstanding Castore experience to customers. You will work closely with premium product, customers and achieving daily targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the training of new team members in company standards, customer service, till training and day to day job duties.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of company products and services.
- Handling complaints and resolving any issues
- Creates an atmosphere centred on delivering superior customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not essential.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable passion for the Castore brand.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English (or other relevant language)
- Enrolled in company Pension Scheme
- 70% Discount off full price and 25% off sale product in-store and online
- Free uniform every 6 months
- Free Hospitality tickets to football, cricket, rugby & motorsport events
- Opportunities to support at sporting pop up events
- 28 days holiday entitlement.
- Time and a Third pay between the hours of 4am – 7am
Castore offers a great work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and a passionate atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Castore employee shares the same mission: Better Never Stops.