Part Time – 8-24 hours – £9.00/hour
Are you looking for great career opportunities and a friendly work environment?
Our Stores are very busy places – full of happy customers and teams, all looking for a great customer experience. Do you see yourself being part of making magical moments and delivering joy to our customers? If the answer is yes, then read on!
We have foodies, drink lovers, sport enthusiasts, gym bunnies, movie buffs, history geeks, gamers, music fans, book worms and every other diverse range of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You will find a friend here and like we encourage bring your friends and family and share the joy and become a Krispy Kremer!
Your new role
• Serve our famous doughnuts and beverages with first class customer service creating magical moments for all our customers
• Work as a team to create a welcoming environment that is fun for everyone
• To produce & present all doughnuts to company brand standards
• Maintain stock levels, replenishing displays
• To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness
• Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products
What we offer
• Hourly paid, shift work
• 28 days holidays inc. BH
• Life Assurance
• A range of flexible benefits
• Training and great career development opportunities
• Team fun with social events throughout the year
• Doughnuts and coffee of course!
• Uniform provided
What we look for:
• Excellent customer facing skills with the confidence and ability to establish a rapport with customers
• Team player with the ability and willingness to work collaboratively and professionally with colleagues at all levels
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Experience of working in a food retail environment is a plus but not essential
For more insight into the world of Krispy Kreme please visit our website www.krispykreme.co.uk
Come and be part of something awesome!
Essential Criteria for an Airside Pass:
To be considered for the role you will need to provide the following:
- Full 5 years history of accounts for all periods of employment, self-employment, unemployment and education (any gaps over 28 days must be verified)
- Valid photographic proof of identity e.g. passport or driving licence
- Valid Visa/Proof of right to work for non UK and out of EU nationals
- Proof of National Insurance No. (or evidence that you have applied for one)
- Proof of identity and address (Utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Acceptance of and willingness to undergo a Criminal Record Check (CRC)* and Airside Security Clearance
- Where an individual has resided 6 months or more outside the UK in the last 5 years, the appropriate clearance must be obtained i.e. Overseas Criminal Record Check (OCRC) from the country of origin
- The General Security Awareness Training (GSAT) will need to be completed