Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Plaza Premium Lounge (UK) Limited part of Plaza Premium Group are looking for Kitchen Team Members to join our team as we open our brand new unit at Edinburgh Airport. We are the global leader in independent airport lounges, pushing industry boundaries and making sure travel can be a luxury for all.
Summary of Position:
To ensure that the food produced is of the highest quality, exceeding the expectations of the guests and supporting the kitchen team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To prepare dishes for consumption, following the Company’s pre-established recipes and menu
- Support daily operations of the kitchen
- Ensure the hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen and food counters achieve total customer satisfaction and meet company standards (ensuring cleaning schedules are adhered to)
- To project a positive and motivated attitude among all associates.
- Any other request within the scope of the position
- The days and times of work will be on Rota basis over 7 days
Qualifications / Essential Skills:
- Previous experience in the culinary field required
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene certification required
· In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
· Criminal record check will be required.
· 5 Years background check is required to work at the airport.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Steve Calder [email protected]