You are a key player in the team. You pride yourself on being spotlessly clean, whilst ensuring that the cleanliness of the kitchen area is pristine at all times .
- Ensure all cutleries, crockery, glassware, chinaware, pots and pans and kitchen utensils are washed in a timely manner to support the operational service.
- The removal of non-essential waste is taken from the lounge.
- The promotion of a clean and hygienic kitchen following all company and legal food safety requirements.
- Accurate use and storage of stock, stock control.
- Moving stores, organising stores and collecting goods from driver deliveries.
- Assisting the Kitchen with the day to day running, preparing food dishes and keeping the areas clean and ready for service throughout the kitchen. Prepare and replenish our pantry table and any self-service areas.
- Ensure the Kitchen is clean at all times by completing regular cleaning.
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexibility and planning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in working on a shift pattern
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit no1lounges com/careers
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.75 to £8.90 /hour
- Edinburgh Airport (Preferred)