You are integral to the delivering our excellent service and championing the guest experience in your section. You are a brand ambassador and engage with each guest to ensure that we deliver a great experience every time.
- Ownership of your section(s)
- Ensure your section(s) are well-stocked to pristine clean in lien with SOPs
- Deliver excellent customer service with an in-depth knowledge of our products & services
- Presentation perfect, wearing your uniform with pride
- Engaging with every guest – ready to go the extra mile with a smile
- Proactive and professional when serving food and drinks
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties when required
- Experience in a customer service-based role
- Experience in working shifts and nights
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd.’s full Privacy Notice, please visit no1lounges com/careers
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.75 to £8.90 /hour
Location: Edinburgh Airport (Preferred)