People. Passion. Pride. This is what has driven our teams since 1833.
Main accountabilities include:
• Loading & unloading aircraft.
• Aircraft Turnaround (all associated duties)
• Using either BRS or manual bingo cards while working in the Baggage Hall.
• Cleaning of Aircraft Interiors to including deep cleaning, turnaround cleaning and intermediate cleaning.
• Crew room and vehicle cleaning.
• Loading and unloading of blankets pillows to/from aircraft.
• Management of stock and make up of Aircraft kits.
• De-icing duties.
• Assist Leads, Duty Managers & Management in ensuring the workplace is a safe environment to work.
• Airside Driving.
• Step up to Lead Agent if required and subject to training
• Any other projects as set by Senior Management.
Carry out all activities of the role and processing activities (as above) as directed by the Company through its policies, procedures and training to ensure the success of the operation including the following:
• Full compliance:
o Health & Safety
o Equal Opportunities
o Data Protection
• Remain up to date with all station notices relating to policies and procedures
• Remain up to date with all relevant operational, systems and Customer Service training
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment at all times
• Comply with the Company’s open, fair and honest reporting culture
Qualifications and Experience:
• An awareness of basic safety.
• Ability to work under strict time constraints.
• Ability to work within a team and follow instructions.
• An awareness of the working environment potential dangers.
• Good customer service skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• A full 5 year work/unemployment/education history.
• Valid Passport.
• Proof of National Insurance.
• Proof of address.
• Full and valid UK Driving Licence.
• Criminal Record Check and Airside Security Clearance.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. It is not intended to be exhaustive. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. This job description does not form part of the post holder’s terms and conditions of employment and may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.