We are recruiting for a number of Luxury Fashion Sales Assistants to join us in our dual brand Michael Kors and Max Mara Weekend Stores. Contracts range from casual, temporary and permanent.
Our store is located in the busy departure lounge of Edinburgh Airport
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers receive a personal shopping experience in a luxury brand environment
- Keeping all items fully replenished
- Upselling products
- Keeping the store clean and tidy
What we look for:
- Communication & Relationships – understands the importance of communication and relationship building in business. Speaks and writes clearly to all levels, is articulate and not overly verbose, understands their audience.
- High Standards – believes in themselves and believes they can achieve more and better, can determine what’s required to raise the bar, articulate this, get buy-in and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to sell – makes the customer the heart of everything and can infect their team with this strategy.
- Responsible & Reliable – can get the job done particularly under pressure and is still able to deliver the goals and objectives.
- Accountable – makes sounds decisions and takes accountability for the outcomes.
- Culture – committed to team work. A floor manager who leads by example. Is able to take direction, make it their own and work as a team to deliver.
- Think FASHION! – has an eye for what works well, what the latest trends are and is able to articulate why something is either selling or not selling. Represents the brand at all times.
- Enthusiasm – committed to a growing business and bringing positivity at all times.
- Respect & Honesty – Ethically strong, earns trust, maintains confidence, does what is right, speaks plainly and truthfully.
You also must be fully flexible to be available to work shifts with early starts and late finishes. You need to be available 7 days and flexible in terms of shift patterns.
The Rewards: The successful applicant will be joining a successful and rapidly expanding company. They will enjoy a career that provides exciting experiences and an inspiring challenge. They will also know that progression is a very real prospect. We also offer a generous staff discount scheme. Not only would you be paid above the National Minimum Wage you can benefit from uncapped commission.
Points for the Candidates Consideration: We are a 24 hour operation committed to open at the Airport’s request. This means opening hours that include early mornings/late evenings and on national holidays. Due to these opening hours and the requirement to remain flexible in this position, independent transport is required. Airport Regulations require successful candidates to pass Criminal Record Checks and supply a professional/educational history of 5 years without any gaps longer than 2 weeks. We are unable to consider any applicants that would be unable to fulfil these criteria.
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)