Are you looking for great career opportunities and a friendly work environment?
Our stores are very busy places – full of happy customers and teams, all looking for a great customer experience. Do you see yourself being part of making magical moments and delivering joy to our customers? If the answer is yes, then read on!
We have foodies, drink lovers, sport enthusiasts, gym bunnies, movie buffs, history geeks, gamers, music fans, book worms and every other diverse range of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You will find a friend here and like we encourage bring your friends and family and share the joy and become a Krispy Kremer!
Your new role
• Supervise team members by training and mentoring
• Produce & present all doughnuts to company brand standards
• Assist with creating team member rotas for each shift
• Support the absence and performance within team
• Take ownership of team meetings and briefings and share business updates
• Create a fun, engaging work environment to motivate and reward your team
• To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness
• Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products
• Maintain stock levels, replenishing displays
What we offer
· Hourly paid, shift work
· 28 days holidays
· Life Assurance
· A range of flexible benefits
· Training and great career development opportunities
· Team fun with social events throughout the year
· Doughnuts and coffee of course!
· Uniform provided
What we look for
· Previous supervisory experience from a similar fast paced environment
· Excellent customer facing skills with the confidence and ability to establish a rapport with customers
· Team player with the ability and willingness to work collaboratively and professionally with colleagues at all levels
· Excellent English both spoken and written
· Experience of working in a food retail environment is a plus but not essential
Come and be part of something awesome!