39 hours – Edinburgh Airport
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make fabulous footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
To be successful, you will be an experienced seller with KPI knowledge, able to meet and exceed targets in a retail environment
- Embody the Kurt Geiger DNA and be Captivating, Engaging, Passionate, Driven and On Brand.
- Be a customer service ambassador and enjoy working to KPI’s
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competitive basic hourly rate
- Generous bonus structure
- Amazing employee discounts
- Fabulous shoes!
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognizes that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfill our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.