Car Rental Assistant – Edinburgh Airport
Salary – £8.21
Do you love cars and driving the very best in the market – stuck in an office and want to be working outdoors – well look no further……
Hertz Rent a Car are looking for a Car Fleet Assistant to support the Fleet Manager in the day to day operations within the largest UK Hertz location.
- Conduct daily physical fleet checks and update rental system.
- Liaise with Instant Return manager on order of production
- Liaise between rental office and fleet office re priority vehicles
- Coordinate the movement of vehicles
- Process transporters arriving/ departing from location
- Liaise with Outsource valeters
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Assist in Car Hire Returns area as and when required
- Move cars from the airport to rental locations
- Assist the manager with weekly quality audit
- Enthusiastic, flexible and positive outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and time management skills
- PC literate
- Driving licence mandatory requirement
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis, 7 days per week
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Fantastic customer service and sales training
- Career development opportunities across Hertz UK and Europe
- Staff discount at locations across Europe
- Free on-site staff parking
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly – as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW.
Please note due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted