Instant Returns Agent
£8.21 an hour
Zero Hour Contract – 30/40 hours per week
What is this role all about?
This is suited to someone who thrives in a very busy environment. Your main responsibilities involving meeting and greeting customers when returning their rental vehicles to the Airport. You will inspect vehicles for damage and provide the customer with an invoice at the end of the rental and a full explanation of their charges.
- To greet all Hertz customers with a welcoming and professional attitude.
- Ensure all customers receive the WOW experience by offering an outstanding customer experience.
- Inspect all returning vehicles for damage and complete the relevant vehicle condition appraisals.
- Ensure all sale and turnback vehicles are identified and blocked.
- Issue every customer with an invoice and a full explanation of their charges when necessary.
- To carry out any other duties requested by the Managers/Team Leaders such as Fuel Reconciliation, Action e-mails from Customer Relations and other branches
- Receiving and making telephone calls to both Hertz customers and colleagues at other locations.
- Liaising with the branch at the Airport Terminal and ensuring the smooth movement and availability of rentable fleet with production line efficiency.
What do we need from you?
- A valid Full UK or EU driving license
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Fantastic customer service and sales training
- Career development opportunities across Hertz UK and Europe
- Staff discount at locations across Europe
- Free on-site staff parking
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly – as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Please note due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job ID 170440
# Positions 1
Category RAC Operations
Position Type Casual