Are you motivated and eager to try something new and different – stuck in an office and want to be working outdoors – well look no further……
We are currently recruiting for Drivers & Valeters. This role is known for guaranteeing a safe and efficient delivery and collection of Hertz vehicles, whilst maintaining the Hertz cleanliness, safety standards and brand, by demonstrating excellent customer service at all times.
- Delivers and collects the correct vehicle from the branch to the customer in accordance with SLA’s. Handles safety in a driving and operational capacity to ensure customers and colleagues are safe at all times.
- Provides world class customer service, creating a friendly, welcoming customer experience through personalized service during both the rent and return process, maximizing customer loyalty.
- Identifies and regularly checks the vehicle maintenance standards in-line with Hertz SOP, to ensure a rentable standard is met.
AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
- Adheres to company SOP’s for all delivery and collection provisions, to ensure the location is fully compliant. Includes control of customer data under GDPR. On return they document any additional damage to ensure the company asset is rentable and to limit loss of revenue.
- Cleans and carries out inspection of vehicles to ensure they leave the location in pristine condition, in order to maximise customer experience and maintain company assets.
Your skills: What you’ll need for a great journey
- Full valid UK/EU driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Previous customer service experience desirable.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- Good level of written & verbal communication skills.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Career development opportunities across Hertz UK and Europe
- Staff discount at locations across Europe
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW
Please note due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran