Our mission is to be the world’s preferred car rental company, driven by people who are passionate about delivering an exceptional service to our customers across the globe. It’s as simple as that.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative. If you are a good team player who loves working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, you could thrive as a Customer Service Representative.
We are looking for people who share our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating unbeatable customer experiences. You’ll relish the chance to make a difference to every customer journey within one of the world’s largest car rental companies.
The role: Taking the wheel at Hertz
- Provides world class customer service, creating a friendly, welcoming customer experience through personalized service during both the rent and return process maximizing customer loyalty and sales opportunities.
- Outstanding selling skills that meet the needs of our customers, whilst identifying and maximizing opportunities to increase revenue to meet the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets.
- Ability to resolve a wide variety of issues that the customer might experience through their rental journey, by leveraging Hertz’s proven customer service tools and methods and involving management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, efficiently and effectively to meet the quality, service, and performance goals for the location. Supporting colleagues across all roles within operations to create a smooth customer experience.
CONTROL & AUDIT
- Adheres to company SOP’s for all valeting, delivery and collection provisions, to ensure the location is fully compliant. Includes control of customer data under GDPR.
Ensures rentable standard is met and any additional damage documented on return.
- Encourages and maintains a ‘Best practice sharing culture’, always striving to find ways to improve service and change mind set.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
- Fantastic customer service and sales training
- Wide range of training and development courses available to all employees
- Career development opportunities across Hertz UK and Europe
- Car Rental discount across Europe, including friends & family members
Your skills: What you’ll need for a great journey
- A valid UK or EU driving licence
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards selling
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales or retail environment
- Good English skills, enabling you to be a brilliant communicator
- You are willing to work on a shift rota basis, 7 days per week and be flexible.
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets. Please APPLY NOW
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran