TRG Concessions have over 25 years’ experience of providing exceptional hospitality to the travelling public. Our brand portfolio includes casual dining, counter service, coffee shops, pubs and bars. We deliver existing TRG brands, create bespoke concepts and establish partnerships to franchise third-party brands. Our record of innovation, partnership, and performance ahead of sector growth has made us a market leader in this sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef. We’re focused on our guests, and we want a Head Chef who shares our enthusiasm for delivering great food and great hospitality while understanding how to run a kitchen and business in a competitive commercial environment.
Your role as a Head Chef:
- Manage the operation of the Kitchen including the development and growth of people, sales and profits.
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality.
- Manage the Kitchen in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction through delivering great food.
- Maximise profits by controlling food and labour costs.
- Have previous experience as Head Chef or Sous Chef.
- Be experienced working in high volume businesses.
- Be able to build relationships and understand the need to work with brand partners in a client-focused business.
You will receive:
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Staff discounts across the airports
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
Please note that this position does require flexibility in hours as airport shifts can start at 3am, you must be able to provide a 5 year work/education/personal reference history and undertake a criminal record check.