Europcar is looking for Fleet Coordinators
You’ve probably heard of Europcar. You probably think we just rent cars at the airport. We do so much more!
Would you like to be part of the Europcar team? We are looking for Coordinators to coordinate the delivery and collection of our vehicles for our customers. This is a service that is central to our customer experience so it’s vital it’s done efficiently and professionally.
You’ll be working with our delivery and collection teams who are on the frontline of the customer relationship with our brand. You’ll also be working with our central fleet team and local branches. Plus you could be required to deliver and collect vehicles for customers so you could be the first person a customer meets from Europcar. Creating a great impression is vital. Having a confident manner is also important because you may need to prepare the vehicle for the customer and deliver it with a good handover.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Starting on 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
- Free on site car parking
- Pension and a life insurance scheme
- Discounted car hire rates across our network
- 20% discount on EE mobile phone contracts*
- Discounted hotel rates through the Accor Group after 12 months service*
- Free annual eye tests
- Confidential legal and support service through BUPA
- Career progression and development
*forms part of current non contractual benefit offering
What we are looking for:
- A full, valid clean driving licence with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required
- Reliable, flexible, positive and professional
- Good team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- A keen and enthusiastic nature
Main Purpose of the Position:
- To ensure all vehicles are maintained to a high standard and co-ordinate fleet movements to maximise utilisation and profitability.
- In liaison with the Fleet Manager to ensure the location always delivers excellent customer service, whilst maximising profitability
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organise the delivery and collection of vehicles to maximise service standards and minimise costs
- Source vehicles to meet customer bookings, working with the central fleet team and local branches
- Ensure the accurate completion of all vehicle documentation on the in house rental system
- Organise repairs and warranty work to vehicles where necessary
- Accurately complete all fuel documentation daily and ensure competent members of staff receive fuel deliveries in accordance with relevant legislation
- Identify and report new business opportunities
Why choose Europcar?
We operate a wide range of vehicle mobility products including vehicle rental and car sharing services. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we’re adding more electric vehicles to our fleet every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
We are now building our operations for growth over the coming year. As part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to – and benefit from – our success.
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Fleet Coordinator within Europcar, then please apply today!
Agencies – Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.