Welcome Host , Edinburgh Airport. Competitive hourly rate. Exciting opportunity to join us on our journey of success!
A unique opportunity for a Welcome Host to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on..
Europcar UK is the European leader in vehicle rental services and operates in over 143 different countries across the globe. With over 60 years experience in the industry, Europcar is focused on creating a winning environment in which to deliver a consistent and high quality service. We have a hard working and high performing culture where individuals who have a passion for customer service and for working in a fast paced environment can thrive and flourish.
With exciting times ahead we are looking to strengthen our branch team for the busy summer season with the addition of a Welcome Host to join our flagship location in Edinburgh Airport.
We are seeking special individuals who are customer focused, capable of providing a high quality of variable information to meet customer requirements. You must be someone who is enthusiastic about customer service and responds positively to objections as well as being able to demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment and support other team members and Management to achieve common goals.
- To welcome customers at the Edinburgh Airport location and to ensure they have a positive and encouraging start to their rental experience
- To provide a high level of Customer Service in all customer contact situations.
- To welcome customer back from their rental and answer any questions that they may have
Key Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication, negotiation and rapport building skills
- Display good attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures and working instructions.
- Excellent team player
- Display a positive and self motivated approach
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word (advantageous)
- Immaculate professional image
It would be an advantage if you understand the challenges of the rental sector, however training will be given.
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity of flexible working, hours to be mutually agreed, (between 20 – 40 hours week) and a competitive hourly rate.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Welcome Host within Europcar then please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
Salary: £8.21 to £8.46 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)