Driver Hire are currently working in partnership with an EDINBURGH AIRPORT based contractor, recruiting for a new premium service parking facility.
The role of the MARSHALL is to manage ferry lanes for customers parking their vehicles. You will direct drivers to the correct area, and ensure pedestrians are following correct pathways with high focus on H&S. You will also have to direct those with incorrect bookings to the correct parking facilities elsewhere in the airport vicinity. You will also have to direct and guide any oversized vehicles out of the area. You will also assist the team leader with early customer returns and car movements when required.
- Have no more than 3 points on licence
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of driving a variety of cars. It would be an advantage if you have driven a mix of manual, automatic, electric, hybrid and 4×4.
- Have an excellent customer facing manner and able to demonstrate roles where you have dealt with the public
- Have a confident but helpful manner to ensure the smooth running of the facility
- Be in possession of a recent Disclosure Scotland or be confident of a clear report being returned.
Shift patterns of 4 on 4 off are available with 1800 to 0600 timings.
£8.40 per hour
In return our client will offer full training, uniform provided and opportunity of permanent positions made available after a qualifying period. Further enhancements and benefits available once transferring to permanent employment.
This contract is due to commence mid July with training to start end of June.
Please contact Sharon, Steven or Robyn on 0131 624 7712 or email@example.com. We will offer interview slots at a time convenient to yourself.