At Caffe Nero, it’s our people that make us different. If you pride yourself on keeping customers happy through fantastic service, whilst learning and growing in a great team, this could be the right job for you.
As a Shift Leader, you will support in the running of the store – leading the team, giving great customer service and delivering the very best standards of coffee and food.
Ideally you will have some experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader – but if you haven’t got that don’t worry, we’d still love to hear from you.
What you can expect:
- Brilliant training – you don’t need experience to join us as a barista
- The opportunity to grow your career and develop personally and professionally
- An extra £2.50 for any hours worked between 11.00pm and 06.00am
- Unlimited free handmade drinks and up to 75% off food and packaged drinks when you’re on shift
- 50% off all handmade drinks and 20% off everything else when you’re off shift
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Recommend A Friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Length of service recognition
- Access to Bean Box – you’ll have access to hundreds of discounts and freebies at the touch of a button. You might want cheap cinema tickets or savings at one of your favourite brands – there’s so much choice!
- A base contract of 25 hours per week (some vacancies may be lower) – however it is likely you will have the opportunity to work up to 35 hours per week.
Why choose us?
When you join us, you’re joining a family – whether that’s your team, regular customers, or the local community. At the same time as giving fantastic service you’ll have loads of fun along the way – maybe a pizza night, a Caffe Nero Club party or even at the Barista of the Year event. There’s something for everyone.
Our Shift Leaders in this location earn £10.30 per hour.
If you have a great attitude, bags of energy and love interacting with customers then we’d love to hear from you!At Caffe Nero you really can be you, with us.