At Caffè Nero, it’s our people that make us different. If you pride yourself on keeping your customers happy through fantastic service, whilst growing and developing your own team, this could be the perfect job for you.
As an Assistant Manager you will support in the running of the store, providing great customer service and the best standards of coffee and food.
What you can expect:
- Brilliant training – you don’t need experience to join us as a barista
- The opportunity to grow your career and develop personally and professionally
- An extra £2.50 for any hours worked between 11.00pm and 06.00am
- Unlimited free handmade drinks and up to 75% off food and packaged drinks when you’re on shift
- 50% off all handmade drinks and 20% off everything else when you’re off shift
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Recommend A Friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Length of service recognition
- Access to Bean Box – you’ll have access to hundreds of discounts and freebies at the touch of a button. You might want cheap cinema tickets or savings at one of your favourite brands – there’s so much choice!
To be successful you will:
- Have experience as a supervisor or Assistant Manager in a busy, customer facing environment
- Be people focused – really caring about the welfare and development of your team
- Love the challenge of meeting business targets
- Strive for excellence, always
- Be passionate about the Caffe Nero brand
Why choose us?
When you join Caffè Nero, you’re joining a family – whether that’s your team, your regulars, or your community. You’ll be part of building something special and have loads of fun along the way – that could be at one of our regular CN Club parties, our Barista of the Year Competition or grabbing you and your team an award at our End of Year celebration.
Our Assistant Managers in this location earn £10.80 per hour.
If you have a great attitude, bags of energy and love interacting with customers then we’d love to hear from you!
At Caffe Nero you really can be you, with us.