NEW OPENING!!! Crew Member – Burger King – Edinburgh Airport
OPENING SOON!!!!!! FAST FOOD RESTAURANT based in Edinburgh Airport.
A Variety of Full-Time and Part-Time jobs available – Edinburgh Airport
Interested in a career in catering and hospitality? Fancy working at an International Airport?
We are recruiting for full-time and part time permanent team members/crew members to join our team at our new FAST FOOD RESTAURANT Burger King based in Edinburgh Airport.
Rate of pay up to £7.83 plus sales bonus & additional £1.20 for unsocial hours.
We also offer:
- Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great development opportunities
- up to 50% staff discount on our brands
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension schemes
- Free uniform
All of our units are operated based on first and last flights in/out of the airport, so shift starts can be as early as 2am and in the evenings we can close as late as midnight.
Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and nights, so please check you are able to get to and from the airport.
Due to the Lone Working nature of this role, you need to be over 18 years old to be considered.
Team Member Jobs on offer include:
- Kitchen Porters
- Night Shift Cleaners
As a team member your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard
- Provide customers with a visible presence at the beginning of their shopping journey
- Delivers outstanding customer service to all customers
- Advising and serving customers
- Moving and replenishing stock
- Carrying out housekeeping activities
- Handling cash and card transactions
You need no prior experience to do well in this role, but you do need to:
- Have a great attitude
- Enjoy customer interaction
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards
All training will be provided!
Applicants under 25 years of age will attract a lower rate of pay (in line with National Minimum Wage guidelines). For specific details, speak to the hiring manager.
Airport only: Please note all successful candidates are required to provide a full 5 year work history and undergo a Criminal Record Check to comply with Airport Security regulations.