Brora is a privately owned British luxury fashion brand established in 1993.
Best known for its Scottish cashmere knitwear, this is now complemented by an extensive clothing collection.
The company produces in the UK wherever possible and there is a real passion in the business for ‘British made’.
Various vacancies have arisen for flexible part time sales assistants
A flexible approach to working hours is required as our store is open 7 days a week from 04:45 until 22.00 some nights.
Hourly Rate / Salary
Roles and responsibilities
You will offer an exceptional level of service to the customer, ensuring they get the right item and the right fit every time. You will be Sales focused and will contribute to your store sales and KPI targets. You will have excellent product and brand knowledge which will add to the overall image and atmosphere of the shop. As a sales assistant at Brora, you will create a comfortable and friendly environment for customer to shop in with ease.
- Meet and greet all customers that enter the store
- Ensure each customer is acknowledged on departure, to enable all last minute sales opportunities to be maximized.
- Help all customers to understand the layout of the store by personally escorting them to the required area
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by referring to your store manuals, product sheets and trying on all products.
- Establish the customer’s needs through open and leading questions.
- Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer
- Offer assistance and be available to all customers for the fitting of products in the fitting room.
- Be professional at all times in your interaction with customers
- Offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer
- Complete your sale at the till point making it a pleasant and personal experience
- Offer and explain the benefits of the customer database and exchange policy to every customer
- Beautiful wrapping of all customer purchases
- Maintain high store standards. This includes keeping rails and all display areas, including the till point, tidy and dust free. Visual merchandising as directed.
- Restocking and making up of gift packaging for the shop floor
- Carry out stock replenishments when required (this will vary during key times of the year)
- Help to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store and approaching all customers
- Help to organize and carry out store stock takes when required to by your manager
- The transferring of stock from your store to others and Head Office
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in all stock and team areas
- Maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming, adhering to the grooming policy at all times
- Positive promotion of product and company image at all times
- Following store/company Health and Safety policy at all times
- Other duties delegated to you by your Store Manager
- Any other duty deemed necessary for the smooth running of the business
How can candidates apply?
Send Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org