Permanent, Part Time 24-32 hours per week
Shifts between 05:00 and 21:00. Preferably weekend.
Salary: Range £10.50 to £11.50 per hour
Who are we?
Brora is one of Britain’s best-loved and most successful modern cashmere brands. Established in 1993, we have steadily grown into a fully-fledged fashion label with our own distinctive viewpoint – highly individual, subtle, immensely wearable and mainly British made.
Job Purpose: The keyholder is responsible for assisting with and supervising the service levels and sales performance of the Brora store. The Keyholder will assist the management team in driving an exceptional level of service to the customer. You will be Sales focused and will contribute to your store sales and KPI targets. You will have excellent product and brand knowledge which will add to the overall image and atmosphere of the shop.
- Customer Service
- Meet and greet all customers that enter the store
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by referring to your store manuals, product sheets and trying on all products.
- Establish the customer’s needs through open and leading questions.
- Offer assistance and be available to all customers for the fitting of products in the fitting room.
- Be professional at all times in your interaction with customers
- Beautiful wrapping of all customer purchases
- Responsibility for opening and closing procedures in the store
- Airside pass requirements: 5 years continues referencing, Accreditation Check and consent to undertake a Criminal Record Check. A Clean Criminal Record and valid Passport or UK Drivers Licence is essential
- Good communicating, numeracy and computer skills
- Polite, friendly and helpful attitude
- Trustworthy, punctual, flexible
- Being a strong team player
- A passion for the retail industry
- Previous retail or customer service experience desirable
- Additional language skills are desirable
- Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
Please send your applications to [email protected]