Are you fun, bubbly and confident?
Are you able to deliver energetic and engaging customer service?
Would you like to work with luxury brands in * Edinburgh Airport*.
Blackjack Promotions are the largest provider of travel retail staff in the UK and we are looking to expand our team that work in Edinburgh Airport.
We are looking for candidates with can do attitude with great personality, They will also serve as a charismatic and knowledgeable point of contact to our customers by providing a Luxury experience. The Brand Specialist will incorporate care and enthusiasm for our brand while providing the highest level of hospitality. Product knowledge, a willingness to learn, and understanding the goals of the events and campaign are essential. Additionally, the Brand Specialist will display the enthusiasm, energy & the utmost care for the experience and needs of our customers.
Fragrance /Liquor / Make-up artist /Skincare Promoter– we are looking for staff to provide excellent customer service, sample brand products, whilst also supporting the brand by reporting on stock, sales etc. Previous experience in promotions industry preferable.
The ideal candidates will possess the following key attributes
- Come from a promotions/hospitality background preferred
- Reliable & independent with excellent timekeeping
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you must enjoy engaging with potential customers
- Extremely well presented
- Confident with the ability to traffic stop potential customer to achieve sales targets
- Enthusiastic and passionate about retail
- Flexible to the business needs
- Sales and target driven
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experienced in promotions, selling or retail
- Sales Promotion & Sampling
- Working to a sales target
- Traffic stopping prospect customers
- Establishing the needs of the customer
- Explaining the feature/benefits of the products
- Merchandising & Stock control
- Sales Reporting
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
You will obtain a full Airside pass for the airport, meaning you will need to be able to provide us with a full 5 year history and criminal record check, you must also be 18 years or over and have a valid passport and have right to work in the UK.
At Blackjack we take the protection of your personal data seriously. This form is secure and uses encryption technology. We are required to provide you with this information prior to the submission of your personal data. We are also required to gain your consent to collect and process this information.
- Your personal data is being submitted to Blackjack Promotions located at World Business Centre 2, Newall Rd, Hounslow, TW6 2SF.
- Our privacy representative is Samantha Berry and she can be reached at Berry at abm.com or World Business Centre 2, Newall RD, Hounslow TW6 2SF.
- We will process your personal information only to the extent required to evaluate your candidacy. This includes a criminal background check and employer reference checks.
- We are legally allowed to process your personal data because you are giving us consent to do so.
- Blackjack is the primary recipient of your personal data. We utilise third parties to assist in the performance of our website including data centers to store your personal data. We also utilise third parties to process criminal background checks.
- Blackjack will not transfer your personal data to another country.
- Blackjack will store your personal data for the length of your employment and thereafter per the requirements of UK law. Third party recipients of your data will store your personal data for a period of 30 days. Thereafter they will delete the personal data unless UK law requires additional retention periods.
- If your candidacy with Blackjack is not accepted your personal data will be deleted after 6 months. Your personal data will also be deleted from any third party recipients as noted above.
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data. You have the right to restrict the processing, to object to processing, and the right to data portability. Please see our Data Access Request Form page for more information – https://www.abm.co.uk/gdpr/
- You may withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. Please contact Samantha Berry at Berry at abm.com or World Business Centre 2, Newall RD, Hounslow TW6 2SF or visit our Data Access Request Form page and indicate in the comments section that you would like us to withdraw your consent.
- If you are based in the UK you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable law (https://ico.org.uk). If you are based in the Republic of Ireland, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office (https://www.dataprotection.ie).
- We need to collect this information from you in order to evaluate your candidacy, whether or not you have the qualifications to fulfill the duties of the job, and whether or not we can enter into an employment contract with you. There is no requirement for you to apply to a position with Blackjack though if you are interested in working with us we must collect this information.
- We do not employ the use of automated decision making.
Blackjack will not process your personal data for any purpose other than to evaluate your candidacy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- Beauty: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Skincare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edinburgh Airport (Preferred)
- Passport and Right to work in the UK (Required)
- Additional Languages (Preferred)