- Function: – Operational Planning
- Additional Functions: – Retail, Aviation
- Vacancy Type: – Permanent
- Salary Details: – Competitive
- Job Description – We’re looking for Analysts to join the team at Edinburgh Airport. Our people are key to our success and we need individuals with analytical savvy who can turn data into plans and insights, who can influence decision-makers, and who can contribute to delivering big days for our passengers.
Edinburgh Airport is a unique environment, and our Analysts get the opportunity to solve real-world problems. One of our Business Planning Analysts, Rory, sums it up perfectly, “The thing about the airport is there is no one typical day – no two days are the same”. You can read more about a ‘typical day’ as an analyst at Edinburgh Airport HERE
We are expanding our team and have a number of analyst roles coming up from Graduate to Senior level, across some of our key teams:
- Aero: where you will build business cases for exciting new route development and monitor the performance and improvement of our existing routes.
- Business Analytics: where you will develop operational forecasts and models to drive the efficient running and growth plans of the airport.
- Retail: where you will evaluate commercial trends, provide insights into our customer base, and advise on the development of our retail portfolio.
We are a diverse team at Edinburgh Airport with a range of skillsets that include data wrangling, data visualisation, statistics, machine learning, optimisation, simulation, dashboarding (tableau and power BI), coding (R and python), process mapping… just to name a few. Whether you’ve got years of experience or are just looking launch your career, if you have a passion for solving complex problems and applying analytical techniques to real-world problems, we want to hear from you!