All Bar One @ Edinburgh Airport are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join the kitchen team.
Our Kitchen opens at 4am, with chefs starting from 3:30am. This is ideal for an experienced chef looking for a consistent shift pattern, with shifts finishing between noon and 1pm.
Our opening hours are 4am – 9pm. Please check travel arrangements before applying.
Due to Airport security regulations, a five year reference check and criminal record check will be complete on any successful applicant. A valid passport or driving licence is required for this job.
Responsibilities and Duties
Main responsibilities will include:
- Cooking and preparing food to company presentation
- maintaining a clean, safe and healthy work station
- ensuring all food safety regulations are met
- managing inventory
- maintain a positive and professional approach to the role an colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience in a busy kitchen would be preferred but not required.
A strong understanding of the English language is crucial.
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored industry training
- 33% discount in over 1600 bars & restaurants
- pension scheme
- up to 28 days holiday
- Airport retail discount
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.85 to £9.25 /hour