LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Monsoon and Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand. We are a growing Company with stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland and in International markets. We were built on a way of working that we are really proud of, where values and ethics go hand in hand.
We’re now looking for exceptional retail managers to join us, people who will reflect the passion we have for our product and be proud to be a part of delivering a great experience for the Monsoon and Accessorize customer.
With your talent, passion and creativity you could become part of our growing team. We are a customer focused business that strives to create a fantastic experience for everyone who shops and works at Monsoon and Accessorize.
Our Store Management teams are extremely customer focused, commercially minded, and have strong people management skills combined with good planning and organisation skills. We value the qualities of enthusiasm, creativity, integrity and the desire for success.
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our EDINBURGH AIRPORT ACCESSORIZE branch on a full time basis 40 hours per week. Full availability is required.
We are looking for a Supervisor who can lead by example, deliver excellent customer service, and support the management team to achieve the Company KPI’s.
In this role you will:
· Lead by example on great customer service, product knowledge and be a brand ambassador, ensuring this is a store of choice to all our customers.
· Drive store performance through managing and developing your team, ensuring they are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations.
· Support the Management team with the implementation of company procedures and policies.
· Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
· Support the Management team to ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
What we are looking for in our Supervisors:
· Experience of supervising a team.
· Proven examples of delivering excellence in customer service
· An individual who demonstrates, passion, drive, resilience and a can-do approach.
· Confident to take ownership with a sense of responsibility.
· Communicates openly and effectively
· Good planning and organisational skills
· We offer a competitive package, which includes a generous staff discount across all brands