Immediate start available
Temporary contract until 30 September 2022 (with possibility to extend)
Rate of pay: £12 per hour
We are currently recruiting for mature, reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible Security Support Staff to join our Team in Edinburgh Airport. So if you are looking for a position where no 2 days are the same come and join us!
ABM provide a comprehensive range of innovative and dependable staffing solutions to the world’s leading airports and our commitment to passenger care and operational efficiency makes us a trusted and reliable partner, able to deliver the highest levels of service to the aviation industry.
Working within the Central Search Security Hall, you will be working with passengers travelling to onward destinations, providing excellent levels of customer service along the way. Full training is provided along with the opportunity to join a great Passenger focussed team in a fast paced environment where delivering excellent customer service is key!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally in the English language.
- Second language desirable but not essential.
- Experience or the ability to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- To be smart and professional in appearance.
- Polite and courteous always, including potentially conflict situations.
- Resilient with the ability and able to work under pressure.
- To be approachable, flexible and friendly at all times and ready to help.
- Be able to work on own initiative in addition to taking direction from Supervisors, Duty Managers etc.
- Have a valid passport
- Evidence of right to live and work in the UK, must undertake a CRC (Criminal Record Check) and provide 5 years checkable referencing history.
- Due to the hours of working, all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
- Customer focussed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to travel and start work at 4:30am or 7:30am.
- Be able to work a 12 hour or 6 hour shifts on a 3 day on 3 days off shift pattern or Ad hoc.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]