- To operate parking control, CCTV and intercom equipment as appropriate.
- To regulate the entry and exit of vehicles
- To carry out patrolling and / or cleaning duties as directed
- To assist customers when required
- To undertake patrols of the car park, both by foot and by use of company vehicle to deter suspicious activity and assist customers
- To monitor the appearance of the car park, taking action to ensure that company standards are achieved and maintained
- To ensure compliance with all company Standard Operating Procedures
- To maintain good communications and consult regularly with the Team Leader / Duty Manager and other car park
- staff, seeking assistance and contributing to the resolution of outstanding issues
- Support as requested to do so by the Airport Operations Manager during times of disruption or through incident management
- To ensure all payments are made and received for car parking services through the application of agreed tariffs
- Dealing with passenger failures / complaints within a timely manner and liaising with the customer support centre to resolve issues in a timely manner
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good communication skills
- Good computer/IT skills
- Cash handling skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work shifts (flexibility required to meet operational needs)
- Pension scheme- employer contributions can be up to 7%
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Supporting your health and wellbeing- private healthcare after 1 years’ service, access to our Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health services
- Free car parking on site and when you go on holiday
- We offer a range of other benefits, find out more here
We are Edinburgh Airport, where Scotland meets the world. The success of the airport comes down to our people, and you can help us deliver even more big days for our passengers and colleagues. The development of your career is important to us, and we’ll support and encourage this every step of the way. As a business we’re driven by our values – they’re at the core of our culture and everything we do. We’re looking for people who will demonstrate these values day-in, day-out. So if this sounds like you, apply now and get ready for your career to take off.
Building a diverse workforce that is inclusive and accessible to all is a priority for our business. As part of this journey, we are proud to be the first UK airport to be endorsed by WORK180. They only recognise great employers for all women. Find out about our policies on our WORK180 employer page.
As a Disability Confident Leader, we are committed to ensuring applicants with a disability can participate fully in our recruitment process. Please let us know in your application form if you require any adjustments, such as parking arrangements or alternative methods of communication.