Ready for take off? Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.
This is a 37.5 hour per week role ending on the 31st October 2023. Pay: £11.30 per hour, this is made up of £10.63 per hour plus an allowance
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Aircraft Services Agent, you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment.
Our Aircraft Services Agents perform a range of duties, which may include:
- Aircraft Cleaning, including the removal of blankets, vacuuming aircraft, wiping down tray tables, walls and overhead lockers and removal of rubbish from seat pockets.
- Cleaning aircraft toilets, wash basins, surfaces, mirrors and replenish supplies.
- Clean and sanitise aircraft galleys, mop floors and wipe down of surfaces.
- Arrange seatbelts on seats, placement of head rests and pillows and blankets as required.
- Cleaning of aircraft exterior as and when required.
- Provide professional cleaning to offices and retail areas.
- Drive and operate Ground Support Vehicles, which may include vans, hi-lift, steps and toilet and water vehicles
- Provide Toilet and Water Services
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You’re focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You can be an effective team player
- You’re committed to learning and growth
- You’re self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You’re organised and can manage time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg as required
- You’re a fluent English speaker
- You have basic – intermediate computer skills
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world’s leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe.
- Our roles are permanent on either a full or part-time basis.
- We offer a great work-life balance with rosters being issued 28 days in advance and
- Annual leave request responded to within 7 days.
- From day one you’ll receive free access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- You’ll benefit from free car parking, uniform and PPE.
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful appointments) open until 31st March 23.
- We offer an industry leading induction and training programme.
- You’ll have access to on-going learning and development opportunities.
- A skills-based grading structure, which offers career development and progression.
- Being part of a great team.
- Airport specific retail discounts.
- and much more!
As well as an exciting new career, we offer:
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible and fixed roster patterns
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Working with a variety of customers and aircraft types from Embraer’s to Boeing 777-300er
- Training and upskilling offered to all new members
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe.
We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.