Customer Support Advisor
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, the Customer Support Advisor connects with customers wherever they want to be met and ensures that their queries, compliments, complaints, and feedback are heard. The aim is to have good conversations that convert into great experiences.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be responsible for feeding the voice of the customer back to the relevant stakeholders. You will be responsible for 1-2 areas of expertise and will assist the measure of customer satisfaction and shape continuous improvement strategies.
Qualifications and experience
• Desired: Experience in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, or a related discipline.
• Essential: Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships with customers.
• Essential: Strong ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, with great telephone manner, high energy, and ample enthusiasm.
• Essential: A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• Essential: Attention to detail, ability to prioritise, and effective time management skills.
• Desired: Understanding of airport operations and processes impacting the passenger journey.
• Desired: Experience working in a Support Centre environment.
• Effectively and efficiently respond to customer queries within agreed SLA’s over multiple channels including live-chat, email, phone call and social media.
• Remain up to date on relevant travel information, product offerings and company knowledge.
• Administer customer cases on the case management system(s), recording all required data elements and following established procedures.